All of our Terms & Conditions, as well as our contractual documents and procedures, are in accordance with advice received from Andrew Park of APP Wine Law, the specialist UK Wine Trade Law Firm
One thing is certain – Twaites & Jones are proud of the services we offer. Our aim is to create a long standing relationship with our clients and by structuring our entire business model with this philosophy, we are confident they need look no further than Twaites & Jones for their trading partner.
Our clients, whether they are avid collectors simply benefiting from our extensive networks to ‘stock-up’ their cellars, or those that speculate on the Fine Wine market for capital growth and increase their potential of steady-growth from using our ‘Fair Deal’ system, all have one thing in common – trust in the services we offer.
Our bespoke trading terms, conditions and policies are set to protect ourselves and hence create a safe and secure service for our clients; we truly believe there is no safer trading partner available to you – the client.
KEY POINTS THAT PROTECT YOU AS OUR CLIENT:
- PERSONAL & PRIVATE STORAGE ACCOUNT – accessible only to you
- FLEXIBITLY – We aim to work with – NOT against our clients
- FAIR DEAL POLICY – our margins are among the lowest in the UK – bridging the gap between the ‘Primary’ and ‘Secondary’ markets means stronger potential for profit
- TRANSPARENCY – all values are bench marked to Liv-ex trading levels
- SOUND PROVENANCE FOR ALL STOCK – Twaites & Jones NEVER sell stock to clients from outside of the EU (unless otherwise agreed). ALL wines sold are subject to vigorous independent checks to ensure correct provenance and peace of mind
- COMMITMENT – Twaites & Jones are committed to ensuring all trades are executed securely and safely